Here’s how Ingram Micro Cloud sets the standard
- Solutions lineup – We have the deepest vendor relationships and best-in-class solutions, selected to bring enterprise-grade functionality to your SMB clients.
- Vendor and services accreditation – We perform technical due diligence on every service to ensure SLAs will be met, the service is scalable, and you receive a high level of support.
- Master Service Agreement (MSA) – Reduce your legal fees and time spent managing vendor contracts.
- Flexibility – Robust tools for providers and end-to-end solutions for brokers provide a range of options for how you deliver services.
- Scalability – Our services easily expand and contract as your client’s needs change.
- Agility – Bring the service or product to market faster with services that are easy to order, consume, provision and bill.
- Dedicated cloud team – Ingram Micro Cloud has built a team of dedicated operations, sales and training professionals who focus entirely on your success.
- Innovation – IngramMicroCloud.com is the first of its kind to offer online resources for education and business development, a marketplace to shop, cloud-focused events and a community where you can interact with other cloud professionals.
Simplifying Success in the Cloud
A master cloud service provider (mCSP), Ingram Micro offers channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. Ingram Micro Cloud helps partners like you become rainmakers—the next generation of business pioneers, implementing the solutions of tomorrow. Since launching its first cloud services nearly a decade ago, Ingram Micro has become an essential partner to both current and aspiring cloud solution providers, supplying the resources and insight they need to be successful while preserving their relationships as trusted advisors to their end customers. Benefits of partnering with Ingram Micro include:
- Global Reach—Ingram Micro has more than 300 facilities around the world and more than 20,000 employees doing business in 170 countries on six continents. Ingram Micro Cloud continually expands its cloud offerings into the company’s global footprint, offering partners the opportunity to scale globally, in a quick and cost-effective manner.
- Marketplace Platform— The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace is an ecosystem of buyers, sellers and solutions that enables partners to research, buy, sell, provision, configure and manage a wide range of cloud solutions from a single pane of glass.
- Processes—Processes addressing areas from research and selection to onboarding, management and billing are provided to simplify your success in the cloud.
- People—Partners can leverage nearly 300 cloud-dedicated Ingram Micro employees who are specialists in cloud marketing, sales, operations, service delivery and support.
In addition to these benefits, partners can also receive access to sales and marketing resources, support services, and partner programs designed to position them for success as cloud solution providers. Ingram Micro Cloud’s end-to-end portfolio of cloud services provides a one-stop shop for all cloud-related needs, including both Ingram Micro branded and hosted cloud solutions, and more than 200 services from more than 70 third-party cloud partners.