Companies have taken the first step to digital transformation by implementing e-signature solutions from companies such as DocuSign to break the bottleneck of needing a physical signature – a crucial and valuable breakthrough.
Forrester Research conducted a survey regarding the challenges related to legacy SofAs (Systems of Agreements):
– Difficulty maintaining visibility into the location and status of paper-based documents
– Lack of security over printed documents
– Difficulty administering and controlling documents over time
– Difficulty collecting and managing documents from multiple sources
– Cumbersome paper-oriented tasks such as scanning and document management
– Costs and delays due to human errors while executing manual processes
Using DocuSign as a SofA platform, contracts can be completed within the same day or even within an hour. This save time which results in a better customer and employee experience and faster revenue recognition.
Furthermore, DocuSign integrates with Nucance, a PDF solution provider. Users are able to choose to sign a PDF or send it to another party for their signature using integrated DocuSign actions, making approval a purchase, closing a sale or signing an agreement a seamless process.
Read the full article titled “The Rise of Modern Systems of Agreement” to find out how DocuSign allows companies to be more productive.
“Empowering Enterprise” is an ongoing Ingram Micro series published in every Wednesday’s edition of The Business Times. It aims to provide news and thought leadership on the latest developments in cloud and security.
The series is produced in partnership with the following vendors: Dropbox, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, IBM, Progress, Symantec, Barracuda, Dell EMC, FireEye, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Juniper Networks, Lenovo, Menlo Security, Adobe, BitTitan, DocuSign, NSFOCUS and Veritas.
This post may contain excerpts from an article entitled “The Rise of Modern Systems of Agreement” published in The Business Times on 1 August 2018.